2018 Annual Calendar
15-21/01/2018 - Area Prayer & Fasting - All Assemblies
12/05/2018 - Area Eldership meeting - Abakpa District
26/05/2018 - Area Officers' meeting - Abakpa District
16/06/2018 - Territorial Officers' meeting - Amaumara Mbaise
14/07/2018 - Area Women's rally - Nsukka District
11/08/2018 - Area Men's rally - Trans-Ekulu District
25/08/2018 - Area Youth rally - Abakpa District
01/09/2018 - Area Officers' Prayer & Fasting - Abakpa
08/09/2018 - Area Witness rally - Emene District
22/09/2018 - Area Sunday School rally - Obukpa District
13/10/2018 - Area Officers' meeting - Abakpa District
Copyright @ 2018: The Apostolic Church Nigeria, Abakpa-Nike Area, Enugu
Powered by: RockSystems Global Services Ltd.
TENETS OF THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH
The Apostolic Church Nigeria is built on a fundamental doctrinal belief based on the Holy Scriptures. Its theological beliefs are summarised in its confession of faith, known as the Tenets, which read as follows:
1. The Unity of the God-head and the Trinity of the persons there-in.
2. The utter depravity of human nature, the necessity for repentance and regeneration and the
eternal doom of the finally impenitent.
3. The Virgin Birth, Sinless Life, Atoning Death, Triumphant Resurrection, Ascension and
Abiding intercession of Our Lord Jesus Christ. His second coming and millennial reign upon
4. Justification and sanctification of the believer through the finished work of Christ.
5. The baptism of the Holy Ghost for believers with signs following.
6. The nine gifts of the Holy Ghost for the edification, exhortation and comfort of the Church,
which is the body of Christ.
7. The sacraments of baptism by immersion and of the Lord's Supper.
8. The divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scriptures.
9. Church government by Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Elders and
10. The possibility of falling from Grace.
11. The obligatory nature of Tithes and Offerings.